All these ladies weigh the same, they are all have a different figures and are different heights but still all weigh the same!!
We are all unique and beautiful in our own way. We need to wear clothes that not only suit our style and personality but flatter our skin tone too!! This will not only make us look good but feel good too and if you are confident on the inside it will show on the outside
If you look at all these ladies how different they all are, some short some tall and they are all a different shape and will dress every differently to make the most of their figure. You can do that by wearing the right clothes, by choosing the right style and fabric to dress your frame.
There are clothes that will give the illusion of a taller frame, you can add curves, hide the bits you don’t like, camouflage a bit tummy and so much more you just need to know how.
So how do you do that?
- Firstly, you need to find out which colours best flatter your skin tone
- Wear the Colours that make you feel good
- Find the Colour combinations to build a mix & match wardrobe that works for you
- Learn how to dress your own body shape to play down the parts you don’t like and accentuate the parts you do
- Find you own sense of style to accessorise your outfit
- Choose Makeup in colours that bring out the best of you
Find out how to make the very best of you?
Who can help you do this? I can!! Please take a browse of my website and contact me for more information on how to bring out the best in you. As you are worth it. If you look good, you will feel good and it will show, you will have more confidence in yourself and everyone will want to talk to you.
Looking good never felt so good!!