Finding out which colours are best for you can be life changing.
Someone came up to me at one of my events and said to me ” I had my colours done some time ago and for me, it was definately life changing. I had been overlooked for promotion at work many times and I didn’t know why, as I knew I was capable and right for these roles. I had a colour consultation and started to wear colour to work and I started to get noticed and was no longer over looked. Since then I have been promoted several times and now hold a senior role in a Corporate company” So how do you know which colours are best for you.
One of my clients said to me Red is a good colour for me, but she was wearing the wrong red. She had a warm complection and should have been wearing a yellow based red but in fact she had chosen a blue based dark red which was totally wrong on her.
Colour is the essence of successful dressing
- It affects how we feel and how people respond to us
- Getting it right gives us more confidence
Colour attracts the eye
- It’s the very first thing people notice about us and it’s what we are remembered for
Colours which match our skin tone enhance our natural looks and this gives us
- A healthier more youthful glow without the need for too much makeup
- More definition to face shapes and slim body lines
- A lively look to the entire face, brightening our eyes and giving our skin a glowing appearance
Colour co-ordinated clothes are an economical investment
- Creating more outfits with fewer clothes
You too can have a colour analysis consultation to find your best colours. click here for more details and find out which colours are best for you.